AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with development underway in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney’s North, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific and Japan. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will report to the Head of Service Delivery (who is based in our HQ in Sydney), and work closely with the rest of the Operations team, making your mark in several ways:
- You will lead our customer service delivery in Hong Kong, assisting our customers through onboarding, fit out, and as they go live in our hyperscale data centre facility
- You will provide a variety of project management, customer liaison, reporting and administrative services to ensure customer requirements are met with high satisfaction levels
- You will be working with large Cloud customers so strong attention to detail, highly organised and excellent communication skills are a must
Your Day to Day
- Primary point of contact with all customers throughout the fit out process and onboarding
- Ensure Early Access, Ready for Service, and other customer contractual requirements are met; coordinate with internal teams to track and maintain compliance with all contract obligations
- Participate in design reviews and project meetings
- Work with the design team and the customer to ensure customer requirements for fit-out of the data centre are met
- Project manage, in conjunction with the development team, fit outs being delivered by AirTrunk on behalf of customers; ensure all customer expectations are met
- Work with development on programmes, obtaining design and budget approvals, conduct risk analysis, facilitate procurement and provide reporting throughout customer fitouts
- Coordinate customer deliveries and installs of racks, servers, network equipment, etc.
- Support customer audits and inspections throughout the development and fit-out process
- Ongoing, support customer BAU with the preparation of customer operational reporting, including SLA, security and other reporting as required by the customer
- Conduct audits and inspections with and on behalf of customers
- Work closely with the Development team to review and prepare budgets; negotiate costs and contracts with GCs and equipment suppliers
- Maintain customer project budgets and trackers, ensure compliance with financial policies and customer recoveries
- Provide progress reports ongoing
- Respond to customer requests and needs and facilitate resolution
- Assist Facilities Management in managing customer incidents and escalations
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and regular interaction with internal and external customers and vendors
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Schedule and coordinate ongoing customer meetings and customer events
- Assist with sales meetings and sales/pre-sales documentation as required
- 3+ years project management experience in critical operating environment
- Project management (PMP) certification preferred
- Data centre infrastructure fit-out delivery experience required
- You can track and synthesize large amounts of data and prepare valuable reports and summaries to management and to customers
- You are fluent in English and Cantonese and/ or Mandarin
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office including Sharepoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project & Bluebeam
- You are willing to travel across APAC (if required)
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**