Vonage Global Delivery Team Mission:
We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role matters:
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Strategic Project Manager to lead key strategic initiatives that support Vonage’s rapid growth and drive company-wide transformation. As a Project Manager, consultant, and implementer, the successful candidate will drive critical cross-functional efforts. We need someone who excels at “getting things done” in a dynamic work environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and excited about the opportunity to contribute to Vonage’s long-term success.
What you will do:
- Provide end-to-end project management and coordination of key initiatives centered around Vonage’s strategic priorities
- Lead and manage scope, plan, execution, and change management for key special projects
- Forge cross-functional partnerships and gain stakeholder buy-in to get the work done
- Develop and maintain the project timeline with key deliverables, dates, and owners
- Coordinate and support internal and external resources required to execute and accomplish project objectives
- Lead and drive project meetings to facilitate decision-making, collaborate with the appropriate parties to mitigate risks and issues
- Ensure key stakeholders and project teams are kept up-to-date on the project progress, related risks and issues and key dates
- Monitor project progress, anticipating, monitoring, escalating and/or resolving risks and issues
- Ensure hand-off and coordination between teams is planned and carried out
- Responsible for ensuring that the project objectives are met and the expected benefits are realized
What you will bring:
- 2-5 years of prior work experience, preferably in management consulting or financial services sectors
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus
- Experience with business analysis and/or product management is a plus
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, project management, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of partnering effectively with cross-functional teams and projects
What's in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.