We are Vonage, an emerging leader in the $100b+ cloud communication and telecom markets. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Line, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our communications platform to connect with their customers. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth capturing new markets and offering new innovative products.
Vonage and Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, have seen unprecedented growth in recent years which has created the need for a Finance Analyst to act as the Finance representative to external customers as well as internal stakeholders alongside other daily, weekly and monthly
accounting task. This is a great opportunity for a strong communicator working towards an accounting qualification that values variety in Finance. The role is ideally suited for someone that is keen to grow with the company and likes to get things done in a fast paced environment.
What You’re Great At:
- Focusing exclusively on Nexmo’s CPaaS API Products selling to a targeted list of large accounts in the Korea, which will be managing some existing business but mainly focus in new business development.
- Stay focussed on winning the most relevant and largest enterprises that expanding business globally. Candidate with existing customer base and networks with Korea large enterprises such as Samsung, LG, Hyundai and other global companies has value add advantage.
- Providing a solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by consistently growing and maintaining a healthy new business pipeline that will meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with clear focus on quick execution.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
What You’re Good At:
- 8+ years of experience in large Enterprise Technology sales, Saas, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security in Korea.
- Success selling Communication, UC/RTC, Storage, Security or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Previous experience partnering with a strong PreSales Consultant
- A self starter attitude, creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
Qualities About You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- The ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions whilst being passionate about delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in mobile, cloud and consumer areas
- The ability to develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform
We provide tools for messaging, voice, and phone verification, allowing developers to embed programmable communications into mobile apps, websites and business systems. Nexmo enables enterprises to reimagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with the
tools they need to easily communicate information to customers in real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice.
Founded in 2010, Nexmo was acquired by Vonage in 2016 and remains a fast growing and exciting company, with over 350 people employed across the globe, including San Francisco, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Being disruptive, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this
spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply. We’re an equal opportunities employer.