We are looking for a Dev Team Lead to join our Jerusalem R&D center. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s developers and QA analysts through the product life cycle, hands-on, and contribute directly to our cutting-edge technologies. You will be shaping the future of transportation, affecting tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- Be the full tech owner of your team’s products
- Growing and mentoring your team members
- Take end-to-end professional responsibility over your team’s Agile development life-cycle
- Proactively build your team, recruiting and on-boarding
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding, and delivering features to production
- Lead the team’s atmosphere and culture
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in backend or full-stack development
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge
- An expert in balancing the trade-offs between technical and product priorities
- Enjoys working with people
- Driven by tough challenges, and producing reliable and scalable solutions
- Enthusiastic about code quality, architecture, design, testing, and performance
- Preferred experience (one or more) -
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Serverless, etc.
- Full stack development in: Python/JS
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.