As an Expansion Associate, you will launch new Via markets across the DACH region and ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments, while gaining exposure to operations, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making, rigorous project planning, and entrepreneurial approach required to set up Via-enabled mobility services for new partners
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out of our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Travel for field tests and to conduct on-site trainings (around 10-20% of your time)
Who you are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- You enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Fluent in English and German (native-level proficiency)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Fluency or strong proficiency in additional European languages
- MBA or advanced degree
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
(Note: this role is based in Berlin, but we are happy to consider remote work during the COVID pandemic.)
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.