Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
The Engineering & Procurement Analyst will provide oversight to project activities and is responsible for achieving safe, cost effective, timely and contractually compliant project results. This new position will be based at our Houston, TX office The Engineering and Procurement Analyst will report to the Senior Vice President of Project Controls and site Project Controls Manager. *Important notTHIS ROLE WILL TRANSFER TO CALCASIEU PASS IN 2023.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Lead a Safe work culture.
- Provide analysis to project teams by providing communication, coordination and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives.
- Oversee effective project reporting, monitoring and evaluation including regular project progress and performance reporting.
- Engage with project management in order to drive project success.
- Oversight of project budgets
- Understand industry standards
- Support the mitigation of project challenges through creative and innovating problem solving.
- Contribute to effective and efficient project controls oversight of projects
- Report on project status, performance, constraints and issues to Senior and Executive Management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant cost experience in major Oil & Gas Engineering and Construction projects.
- Experience with LNG Liquefaction or Combined Cycle Power Generation projects preferred.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work within project deadlines, and adjust as priority changes occur.
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have advanced computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to efficiently summarize and prioritize information.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.