Kaleris is a private equity-backed software firm focused on supply chain optimization, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a global leader in the supply chain execution market, focused on accelerating the transformation of digital supply chain for industrial and finished goods shippers and carriers by combining best-in-class solutions for challenges tied to yard management, shipment visibility, and asset management, across rail, truck, and multi-mode transportation.
The Navis Managed Services Delivery Manager is responsible for planning, implementation, and ongoing support all Managed Services for Navis customers. The Services Delivery Manager will be the face of Navis to Managed Services customers, and serve as their single point of contact. In addition, The Services Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing all resources, tools, and processes in the Managed Services Department, and will provide vision on how to grow the team and the capabilities of the department.
- Maintenance and administration of the Managed Services department, tools, and processes
- Delivery of Managed Services to Navis Customers
- Single point of contact for Managed Services for customers
- Managing the department to assure SLA metrics are met or exceeded
- Strategy, vision, and planning for growth of the Managed Services department over time
- 5+ years experience as a Services Delivery Manager for an enterprise software company or in related field.
- 5+ years experience managing PMO, Services Organization, or other management responsibility related to growing services maturity
- Demonstrated Project Management experience, including PMI, PRINCE 2, or similar project certification
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in the maritime or logistics industry is a significant plus
- Experience in Navis TOS a big plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working in distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrate great attitude and work ethic
- Professional image, personality and demeanor
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Proven desire and ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines to the best of his/her ability
- Demonstrated pride in work, company and team
- Multilingual a plus
Benefits & Compensation
The following is a summary of the benefits currently offered by Kaleris to its local employees in Mexico. These benefits are periodically reviewed and are subject to change at any time by the company on its sole discretion.
- Paid Holidays- 14 days of declared paid holidays in a year.
- Annual Vacation - 15 days of annual vacation, eligible after completion of one year with the Company.
- Vacation Bonus - All Employees after completing one year of employment with the Company, will receive the respective vacation premium, equivalent to 25% of the amount paid for vacation.
- Christmas Bonus - All employees are entitled to receive an amount equal to 15 days of salary in the month of December, paid towards Christmas Bonus
- Maternity Leave - Eligible employees are entitled for maternoty leave of 12 weeks (6 weeks before & 6 weeks after child birth) paid at 100% by IMSS. Paid Parental leaves of 4 weeks for a secondary caregiver are available for all full time employees as per the Company policy.
- Health Insurance - All eligible employee and their direct family (spouse and children - until they complete 21 years old or they finish superior education) can participate in the health insurance program. The sum insured is MXN 6,306,000 with a copy of 10%
- Life/AD&D, Voluntary Life - The company provides a term life and accidental death and dismemberment of 24 times monthly base salary.
- Volunteering Time Off - Volunteering Time Off is one paid day off for employees to contribute their time to recognized charitable institutions, causes, or non-profit organizations. Any unused VTO will not be carried forward or paid out.
- Paid Parental Leave - Eligible employees can avail paid time off for birth, care, and bonding time with their newborn or adopted child. The primary care giver can avail 12 weeks of paid parental leave while the secondary care giver can avail 2 weeks of paid leaves. In countries where the current Parental leave benefits are better compared to the Paid Parental leaves, the local policy will take precedence.
- Flexible Work Policy - The company offers a hybrid working structure and flexible working hours to all employees.
- Superannuation - Employer will make statutory contributions in accordance with legal requirements.
- Business Travel Insurance - When traveling 100 miles (161 kilometers) or more on company business, employees are provided 24 hour worldwide all-risk accident protection at no cost to the employee.
- Employee Assistance Program - The company offers customized program offering professional counselling and consultation for our employees and families, that helps employees overcome various life challenges by providing access to trained, knowledgeable resources.
- Tuition Reimbursement - The company encourages learning and fully reimburses the cost of pre-approved, highly job-specific courses taken and passed in a confirmed employee's spare time up to an annual limit of $1,500 USD.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*