Kaleris is a private equity-backed software firm focused on supply chain optimization, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a global leader in the supply chain execution market, focused on accelerating the transformation of digital supply chain for industrial and finished goods shippers and carriers by combining best-in-class solutions for challenges tied to yard management, shipment visibility, and asset management, across rail, truck, and multi-mode transportation.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. DevOps is a development-oriented design, implement and maintain a DevOps platform that supports development parties and release pipelines for our projects. We are passionate about automating routines, hence PowerShell and Groovy became our best friends, and they will become your friends as well. Day-to-day you will engage directly with internal customers, developers, and numerous other teams to better optimize their workflows through automation and well-designed systems. You will be involved in migrating applications to containers and clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP) as well as deploying and promoting new services for internal clients. Observability and security are also one of the priorities.
- Taking part in managing development, QA, and production environments for several products
- Automating as much as possible with scripting and Infrastructure as Code tools
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps and Jenkins
- Implementing centralized monitoring, logging, and alerting systems
- Collaborating with infrastructure and development teams to improve our products and processes
- Managing Azure DevOps projects and .NET-based build pipelines
- Promoting DevOps culture and mindset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, Jira, and Agile methodologies
- Proficient scripting skills in automating routine tasks (PowerShell, Python, or Groovy experience preferred)
- Familiarity with infrastructure provisioning and management using Terraform or Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS; GCP is a plus
- Strong experience with container tooling and orchestration (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Apache Kafka (MSK) knowledge is a plus
- Background in Windows and Linux server management and maintenance
- Understand Azure DevOps and its key components
- ITSM, ITIL, and SOC 2 knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*