Are you looking for experience in a global digital agency?
Critical Mass' Career Launcher Program is a 12-week paid internship for new new graduates. You will have the opportunity to try the digital agency world to see if its for you! Developing talent is part of our DNA, and in fact many of our long-term employees started as interns. This program is a fast-track to launch your career with regular learning opportunities, mentorship and real client work.
During your initial onboarding, you will embark on a custom-built learning journey to understand what we do, who we are, and how we engage our people and clients. You will attend exclusive soft-skill building webinars spanning professional development, leadership, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. Whether you are in a city with one of our offices, or joining us remotely, you'll have an amazing summer of learning, networking and experience.
Our goal is to show you the amazing work we do here at Critical Mass and be able to offer our new graduate interns a full-time opportunity so you can grow your career with us!
Who are we? We're Honest, Inspired, Driven, Purposeful, Real and Equal.
- Work with a mentor to design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Collaborate with a team to create interactive design concepts
- Have the opportunity to create mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain a team rapport with entire multidisciplinary project team
- Strong design portfolio (you must include a portfolio URL or digital samples with your application)
- Completed or working towards a degree at a recognized college or university program; recent grads also encouraged to apply
- Preference may be given to students who are enrolled in programs with related to design, visual communications or advertising
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets -Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator•Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Illustration in both electronic and traditional media is an asset.