We are an experience design agency with a relentless focus on the customer.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our design process. By creating customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, and convenient, we deliver measurable results for some of the world’s most admired brands.
Today we’re 950 people in 11 offices on 4 continents.
We love diverse points of view, open minds, and people who are passionate, driven, and real. And we love all things digital, too.
The Copywriter is a seasoned storyteller who works closely with designers, art directors, user experience architects and other copywriters to conceive and create concepts for interactive marketing media. Well-versed in writing web sites, complex user journeys, interactive scripts, and other online marketing, the Copywriter balances creativity with common sense as a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions – brilliant and on-brand. The Copywriter draws on a wide variety of experience in past projects, having demonstrated superior quality, insightful approaches and outstanding results. Other attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web and mobile apps, as well as thorough familiarity with leading trends in usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising. The Copywriter is also responsible for leadership duties: defending ideas to clients, championing overall strategic creative direction, seeing projects and initiatives through to the end, while overseeing junior copy staff.
- Lead concept development
- Partner with designers, art directors, user experience architects and creative directors to breathe life into those concepts
- Work closely with designers, art directors and user experience architects to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as a copywriter in an agency environment including experience with interactive media and complex user journeys.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences while following brand tone
- Strong experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
- Working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) a plus