Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Vendor Master Specialist
What You’ll Do
- You will sanitize and improve the VMF by working through the data and ensure quality and accuracy
- Responsible for finding and eliminating duplicates, addressing missing or blank data points, removing/putting on-hold inactive accounts, and cleaning up vendors with multiple entries in the VMF
- You will stabilize the VMF by using the clean data and implementing consistent processes and practices to eliminate possible errors
- You will assure consistent data entry, naming conventions of new vendors, and profile completion of all vendors
- You will validate the proper review and approval of all vendor additions or changes, and work to integrate the VMF seamlessly into our payment systems SKG and ReadSoft.
- Responsible for optimizing the VMF by searching for opportunities to streamline and improve processes, procedures, and functions within the procure-to-pay system
- You will ensure regulatory compliance, SOX controls, finance policies, data protection, segregation of duties, and fraud procedures etc.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience of Finance, Purchasing and/or Vendor Master File Management experience
- Strong business english (IELTS 7 or Higher, or equivalent skill)
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word/PPT/Excel)
- Ability to manage spreadsheets, evaluate data, and recommend efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Superb attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit and concern for quality and deadlines
- Experience with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 is preferred
Benefits that Benefit You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off policy
- Lunch allowance
- Cell phone stipend
- Free LinkedIn Learning account
- Access to 24/7 online emotional and mental support
- Gym membership
- Free parking
- Stocked fridges and pantries - free coffee, cold beverages, snacks
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly team social activities
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.