Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst support Sales Representatives by joining forces with Finance, Deal Desk and Sales Enablement to become an expert in Axon’s pricing and discounting structures. You will need a customer-centric attitude as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a fast moving and often ambiguous environment. You will advise our Sales Enablement team on complex quotes by analyzing existing contracts and partnering with Finance to develop creative deal structures. You will also work with sales to understand discounting and any accounting impacts to facilitate comprehension of payment plans. Your efforts will directly impact revenue-earning business activities, and you will frequently juggle multiple high-priority deadline-driven projects at once.
This position reports to one of our Team Leads, Sales Enablement in the Sales Operations department. In addition to working daily with sales reps, you will also work closely with other teams in sales operations (including order entry, proposals, and contract management teams) as well as others in finance, logistics, supply, product management, and marketing to support sales transactions.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Axon's product offerings, pricing and promotions, and internal sales procedures.
- Analyze existing contracts and partner with Finance to develop creative deal structures.
- Generate and review quotes in Salesforce.com for our sales teams.
- Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the sales organization.
- Collaborate with all sales departments and members to ensure everyone is up to date on changes, timelines, and customer needs.
- Create a smooth process and experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales operations or equivalent experience working with a Sales team
- Finance and Accounting oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willing to work overtime hours when required especially during peak seasons of the year
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication
- Time & deadline management
- Detail-oriented & diligent
- Teamwork & collaboration-oriented
- Able to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Comfortable with conflict resolution & persuasion
- Willing to teach or coach others on the team
- Should have a service mentality
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Salesforce.com CRM platform (Admin badges are a plus)
- Experience with Quote Quickly and/or Microsoft Dynamics A/X
- Project management experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.