Ready to become a Wriker?
In this role, you will use HTML and CSS to develop the product interfaces in collaboration with frontend developers and product designers. You will also maintain a library of components, develop new ones, implement new technologies and take care of the quality of our interface.
The successful candidate has a strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and a basic understanding of UX design.
Your manager will be Vladislav Voitovich, Web Lead.
More about Your team
The department you will be a part of is called Crafting. Crafting team is responsible for maintaining, developing, and applying the best performance, accessibility, and UI principles to our web application at Wrike.
Crafters are distributed among product teams and are responsible for individual parts of the Web application, which allows us to develop the necessary product interface with the highest quality and accuracy.
You will be a part of scrum team of 5-8 people. Together with frontend developers, QA, and Product Designers, we make sure that the most efficient and convenient experience is delivered to our users.
How You’ll make an impact
- HTML-coding and development for Wrike, management flow system
- Developing and maintaining an extensive and scalable product architecture
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Working with web components and take part in the creation and expansion of the UI Kit
- Following best practices in the team: code style and code review
- Work in a classic scrum team with Designers, Front-end, Back-end, and QA Engineers etc.
How we work
- Write code with HTML, JSX, CSS (LESS).
- We actively use the latest CSS features: CSS Grid, CSS Variables, flexbox gaps, mask-image etc. (because we support only the 2 latest browser versions)
- We support our own stylesheet library and UI Kit.
- Use design tokens (Figma plugins, CSS variables)
- Support and development of accessibility features
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- We have 2 different types of stack: Dart/Angular and TS/React.
You will achieve your best if you have
- 1+ years of experience in web development
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS, LESS (or SASS, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of semantics and web components
- Working knowledge of modern CSS: flexbox, CSS grid, CSS variables, SVG etc.
- Good understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability
- Thorough understanding of web standards and browser/platform compatibility
- English B2 level or higher
You will stand out with
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and follow Agile methodology
- Experience with React and TypeScript
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- Office Lunch Allowance
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter (30 min)
- Technical interview (2 hours)
- Cultural interview (1 hour 30 min)
Your recruitment buddy will be Denis Smirnov, Lead TA Representative
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage