What Is Wrike?
Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
The Wrike platform has the power needed to support the most complex workflows, all managed through an intuitive and easy-to-use and adopt interface. The Wrike platform can be customized to any user, team, department, or project so your teams can make requests, plan projects, assign tasks, collaborate with team members, track progress on work, and more.
Wrike tracks the analytics you need to make the data-driven decisions that generate higher ROI. Wrike integrates with your technology stack and connects effort to business results without having to pull data from multiple systems. Wrike also offers specialized solutions for marketing and professional services teams and service organizations like agencies and consulting firms.
Come Join the Wrike Family
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
Our teams are looking for Frontend Engineers. In this role, you will have the space to work independently, to apply your skills and make independent decisions. Your work will make a noticeable impact on the Wrike product, and you’ll continue to learn and develop throughout your role.
Frontend Engineers can work in either the product cross-functional feature teams or technical (internal) teams. Engineers in product teams are responsible for both business logic and all technical solutions. Engineers in technical teams develop internal tooling and libraries, and improve the quality of the code and the development experience in product teams. In both cases, you will use the product you are developing and see the results of your work (we deploy one to three times per day).
Our Tech Stack
- TypeScript 5, React 18, Redux + Redux Toolkit
- Jest, Webpack
- AngularDart 5.3, Dart SDK 2.13.4 (old components)
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Building new or rewriting existing features of the Wrike product
- Adapting and scaling our product to our customer's needs
- Doing code reviews and unit testing
- Working in classic Scrum in an independent team of 8-10 members
- Tech stack: Typescript / React (modern versions, React 17+) / Redux / React Hooks
- Layout: CSS / HTML5
- Browser tech.: DOM, Event Loop
- CI/CD: Git / npm
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Full proficiency in English
- Programming: any other OOP experience
- Additional tech. stack knowledge: Dart / Angular / Redux Toolkit
- Micro Frontends: WebElements / Routing
- Performance: Repairing / Reflow
- Single page app tech: Optimistic updates / Websocket updates
- Testing: Jest
- Build tools: Webpack
- Layout: LESS / SCSS
- Accessibility: Aria attributes, screen readers
- CI/CD: Gitlab pipelines
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required with the ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Decision making and argumentation skills
- Team player with ability to speak up and contribute the discussion in the team
- Open to feedback and ready to react on it
- Ability to work autonomously on a project level
- Mentorship experience is a plus
- Fostering a fun and productive team environment
Your recruitment buddy will be Denis Smirnov, Lead TA Representative.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage