Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
What Is Wrike?
Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
The Wrike platform has the power needed to support the most complex workflows, all managed through an intuitive and easy-to-use and adopt interface. The Wrike platform can be customized to any user, team, department, or project so your teams can make requests, plan projects, assign tasks, collaborate with team members, track progress on work, and more.
Wrike tracks the analytics you need to make the data-driven decisions that generate higher ROI. Wrike integrates with your technology stack and connects effort to business results without having to pull data from multiple systems. Wrike also offers specialized solutions for marketing and professional services teams and service organizations like agencies and consulting firms.
Come Join the Wrike Family
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
At Wrike, we value the input and expertise of our Backend Engineers. In this role, you will have the autonomy to apply your skills, make independent decisions, and see the direct impact of your work on our product. Your contributions will not only drive the technical solutions but also influence the business logic of our product.
Backend Engineers can work in either the product cross-functional feature teams or technical (internal) Scrum teams. Engineers in product teams are responsible for developing both the business logic and technical solutions.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Building new or enhancing existing features of the Wrike product
- Adapting and scaling our product to our customer's needs
- Performing code reviews and unit testing
- Working in classic Scrum in an independent team of diverse professionals
- Developing and maintaining internal tooling and libraries
- Tech stack:
- Java 17
- Spring Core / Spring Web / Spring Boot / JUnit
- PostgreSQL, MyBatis
- RabbitMQ, KafkaRedisGrafana, Prometheus, Graylog
- Git, Maven, TeamCity, GitLab CI
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience and Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of Algorithms / data collections / design patterns
- Proficiency in Java 11+
- Experience with Spring Core / Spring Web / Spring Boot
- Advanced Relational DB and SQL knowledge
- Hands-on experience with messaging systems (Kafka / RabbitMQ)
- Hands-on experience with distributed caching systems (Redis)
- Experience with HTTP clients, OkHttp / Retrofit
- Hands-on experience in system design, API creation,
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, scalability
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and metrics (Grafana / Prometheus / Graylog or Kibana)
- Experience with Integration / Performance testing
- Experience with CI/CD: Git, Maven or Graddle
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture / distributed monolith
- Familiarity with like Docker / Kubernetes
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, MyBatis
- Experience with analytics tooling: BigQuery, Looker Studio
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required with the ability to work within all levels of an organization
- Strong decision making and argumentation skills
- Solid stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Team player with ability to speak up and contribute the discussion in the team
- Open to feedback and ready to react on it
- Ability to work autonomously and organize the work on project level
- Fostering a fun and productive team environment
- Understanding Agile/Scrum methodologies
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera, Senior Tech Recruiter.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage