What Is Wrike?
Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
The Wrike platform has the power needed to support the most complex workflows, all managed through an intuitive and easy-to-use and adopt interface. The Wrike platform can be customized to any user, team, department, or project so your teams can make requests, plan projects, assign tasks, collaborate with team members, track progress on work, and more.
Wrike tracks the analytics you need to make the data-driven decisions that generate higher ROI. Wrike integrates with your technology stack and connects effort to business results without having to pull data from multiple systems. Wrike also offers specialized solutions for marketing and professional services teams and service organizations like agencies and consulting firms.
Come Join the Wrike Family
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
Wrike Support is a distributed multinational team of industry experts committed to providing effortless experience to our customers. We offer top-notch technical support through email, live chat, and phone using such platforms as Zendesk and Salesforce.
With 9+/10 Customer Satisfaction rates and lightning-fast response times, we have earned the trust of thousands of companies, from small businesses to large multinationals. As a vital component of the Client Success Organization, we collaborate closely with Customer Success, Engineering, Sales, and Operations to ensure our customers unlock the full value of Wrike without any hurdles.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Answer incoming customer support requests in a fast-paced environment via email, chat or phone during the EMEA working hours, two different shifts:
- Winter: 05:30-13:30 IST / Summer: 04:30-12:30 IST, OR
- Provide personalized customer service tailoring the solution to the customer needs.
- Assist customers who request support ranging from product questions to troubleshooting.
- Maintain and develop efficient cross-team collaboration related to customer needs.
- Collaborate with product teams and engineers to achieve efficient resolution of technical issues.
- Provide instructions and answer questions on application/product use.
- Help educate colleagues and teammates on technical cases.
- Keep current with product knowledge regarding features and functionality.
- Record details of interactions into Support’s Ticket Management System.
- Participate in customer-centric projects, as well as internal process improvements.
- Must be ready to work the EMEA hours 13:30 - 21:30 India Time Zone
- English professional proficiency (C1+ Business min.) with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ experience in SaaS technical support, IT Helpdesk, QA and/or customer-facing technical roles.
- Strong self-learning and information processing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, fix and resolve sophisticated problems in a changing environment, take initiative and identify issues.
- Customer-oriented mentality: we do revolve around providing an overall outstanding experience.
- Ability to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers.
- Willingness and ability to learn constantly.
- A University Degree or broad theoretical job knowledge acquired through higher education.
- Background in computing (Mac & PC), networking, usage of various web-browsers, PC troubleshooting, firewalls and proxy servers.
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Ability to build customer empathy and rapport under exciting circumstances.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways.
- Ability to understand customers’ problems, advocate for them within the organization and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs.
- Ability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- You are highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks.
- German, French or Italian professional proficiency (C1+min.) with excellent verbal and written communication skills will be an advantage.
Your recruitment buddy will be Juan Molino, Senior Talent Acquisition Representative.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage