What Is Wrike?
Wrike is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based collaborative work management platform for managing cross-functional work at scale that is fully configurable and enables contextual collaboration in a secure environment. Enterprises use Wrike to offer a single digital workplace for all of their departments and teams.
The Wrike platform has the power needed to support the most complex workflows, all managed through an intuitive and easy-to-use and adopt interface. The Wrike platform can be customized to any user, team, department, or project so your teams can make requests, plan projects, assign tasks, collaborate with team members, track progress on work, and more.
Wrike tracks the analytics you need to make the data-driven decisions that generate higher ROI. Wrike integrates with your technology stack and connects effort to business results without having to pull data from multiple systems. Wrike also offers specialized solutions for marketing and professional services teams and service organizations like agencies and consulting firms.
Come Join the Wrike Family
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
We believe in quality and efficiency at speed. That means speedy feedback and delivery are crucial goals for our QA team. The faster we provide feedback, the faster and effectively we can fix issues. We are strongly focusing on the quality of our tests, QAA tools, test framework, test infrastructure, such an approach is required to have a deep understanding of Java and all everything under Java's hood and it allows us to do our best job.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Supporting product teams in covering their scopes with test automation;
- Participating in test automation by developing internal tools and services for the Wrike engineering team which are written in Java;
- Fitting test framework and infrastructure for ability to speed up tens thousands of tests;
- Figuring out along the way various challenges;
- Automating test case scenarios
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios
- Participation in SCRUM team, testing tools, infrastructure, and frameworks
- QA Automation Team Tech Stack: Java 17, JUnit 5, Maven, htmlElements (wrapper for Selenium), Retrofit 2.0, Allure platform, TeamCity/GitlabCI.
- Minimum 4-5 years of prior relevant experience in the field of QA Automation
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience in Java programming
- You have experience with JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, Retrofit, or similar QA automation tools
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Full proficiency in English
- Allure framework or similar tools
- Experience with Maven or similar build tools
- Familiar with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- You have experience with performance testing
- You have knowledge of Linux
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required with the ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Fostering a fun and productive team environment
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera, Senior tech recruiter
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage