Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Front end development team to work on new and existing features for our Wrike work management and collaboration tool, which is used my millions of uses around the world.
Why Dart? Dart is a client-optimized programming language for fast apps on multiple platforms, which allows us to fully use OOP, as well as make the development process structured and simple. The most important factor for us is not the knowledge of particular instruments but your approach to solving technical tasks.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional and are looking for the same qualities in you.
Your manager will be Pavel Gerasimov, Development Manager
What will you do?
- Create new or rewrite existing features
- Adapt and scale our product to our customers needs
- Develop instruments for front-end infrastructure (We have R&D tasks alongside product tasks)
- Help create our UI kit
- Code review and Unit testing
- You will use the Wrike product we offer to our customers. If you see problems, you can solve them, and test new features inside your account.
- Your opinion counts: You can influence technical and process decisions on a team and company level.
- You will see the results of your work practically every day. (We deploy 1-3 times per day.)
- Work in classic Scrum in independent teams 8-10 members
- You will be able to participate in Dart language development. We communicate extensively with Dart language developers from Google, and hold meetups and conferences to support the Dart community.
Our Tech Stack
- Dart + Angular
What are we looking for?
- Experience in web development (this can either be Angular, React, Vue, ASP.Net, Dart languages) OR object-oriented programming (C# or Java)
- Understanding of how browsers work (work with DOM, event loop, networking, etc)
- Upper-Intermediate English
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings