Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike is looking for a Senior Digital Campaign Manager for YouTube. In this role, you will work closely with our video advertising specialist and our creative team working on B2B video campaigns for global clients by managing the overall YouTube campaigns.
To be successful, you are familiar with video campaigns using GoolgleAds, YouTube and DV 360 and experienced in collaborating with content and creative teams.
What will you do?
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and YouTube.
- Maintain and monitor campaigns, bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of video content, landing pages.
- A/B Testing, automatisation to achieve KPIs
- Manage YouTube placement (TrueView In-Display Video Ads, In-Stream Video Ads, Overlay In-Video Ads, remarketing Video Advertising)
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for creative assets, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- YouTube video optimization by video’s title, description, tags, and annotations.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years AdWord & YouTube experience
- Experience with Search/Display Automation tools (Kenshoo, AdWords API).
- Experience with close collaboration with content and creative teams
- You are highly enthusiastic about video and search engine marketing
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Experience with YouTube Ads (TrueView In-Display Video Ads, In-Stream Video Ads, Overlay In-Video Ads, remarking Video Advertising
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience with display ad format and TV video advertising
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.