Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Product Department and launch new strategic product verticals.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market-leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll actively contribute to the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Wrike for Professional Services and be accountable for key domain areas of the product.
Your manager will be Lingbo Lu
What will you do?
- Contribute to the vision, strategy and roadmap for Wrike for Professional Services
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for key components of this solution
- Generate, market test and execute on innovative product ideas
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams (Corporate Strategy, Product Teams, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Deployment, Sales)
- Create and deliver an engaging story across the end-to-end user journey
- Demonstrate skills in translating business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements
- Prioritize product backlog and quarterback delivery of the end product
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of hands-on product management experience in Agile environment
- Off-the-charts critical thinking
- A bit of knowledge about cognitive sciences, and a lot about improving user experience
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and software engineers
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution
- Experience with data-driven development and decision-making
- Advanced English language skills
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings