Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Data Engineering team.
Tens of thousands of new teams and companies trial Wrike every month, and our team of data engineers supports everything from complex ETL pipelines to machine learning and real-time data provisioning to move data around our company systems. Now we're looking for an experience Data Engineer to help us maintain our near real time data provisioning pipelines to the core business systems (Salesforce, Marketo, GCP, etc) as well as supporting ML scoring models and scaling the pool of data sets and data marts.
Your manager will be Oleg Andreev, Lead Data Engineer / Tech Lead of BI projects
What will you do?
- Support data integrations and services providing data to partner SAAS solutions
- Efficiently write maintainable SQL and Python code
- Extend ETL processes and prepare datamarts for analysts
- Maintain the BI warehouse (monitor locks, load, and data quality)
- Communicate with business stakeholders from other offices (US, Europe, etc)
- Scale processes
What are we looking for?
- Advanced SQL skills
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of enterprise relational databases like PostgreSQL or Oracle (administration or database-side programming level) + cloud data warehousing solutions (we use Google Big Query)
- Knowledge of web APIs\REST
- Knowledge of data pipeline stack (Airflow, Workato\Informatica\Pentaho, etc)
- Good English proficiency and analytical skills
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Working with popular SAAS vendors (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google infrastructure (Big Query, ML Engine, Cloud functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, Composer, etc)
- Knowledge of DevOps (CI\CD, containerization, etc)
- Knowledge of MLOps or Data Science experience
- Knowledge of standard distributed data stack like Kafka/Fluentd, Hadoop/Spark, and general knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with sales or marketing operations processes
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving