Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Product Department and own the strategy and execution for our mobile product which is part of a complex B2B productivity tool.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market-leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
As a senior product manager on our mobile team, you will lead the development of product experiences within our iOS and Android apps, and define the evolving vision of our apps and build a go-to-market system that activates and converts leads. You will also work with stakeholders from across the company to ensure we're building the right mobile experiences for our customer and you will set the bar on delivering an exceptional user experience overall. This role will also lead and mentor a product manager.
Your manager will be Dmitry Orlov, Lead PM (Mobile and On-boarding)
What will you do?
- Define product strategy and achieve high-level KPIs for the mobile part of the product and in alignment with OKRs and business objective.
- Define a roadmap and product plan, drawing on customer feedback, data, and company goals.
- Help to improve engagement with Wrike by improving on-the-go experience (increase user engagement with the Wrike mobile application).
- Become our go-to expert on our mobile users and the user experience of our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Be the authority on your growth product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Improve mobile leads generation funnel and define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Partner closely with your engineering and design teammates to prioritize and define mobile platform requirements, and keep teams and stakeholders aligned with frequent and clear communication of progress, risks, and expectations.
- Own the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning and delivery.
- Be responsible for evaluation of the impact of features on business and user experience.
- Lead one of the mobile teams sprint-based work.
- Lead and mentor a product manager.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment and 2+ years of mobile app experience. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Experience demonstrating data-driven approaches and analytical abilities.
- Able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally.
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs and improving user experience.
- Experience collaborating in cross-functional settings or teams.
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution.
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance.
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- Preferred experience of growing a b2b product through a mobile channel
- Preferred experience of working with mobile analytics software
- Knowledge about cognitive sciences
- 12 months experience leading and mentoring a direct team.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans