About the Role
We are seeking a talented Professional Services Consultant in Portland, OR to join our Professional Services team, which is a critical part of our Client Success organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best consulting minds, who bring varied industry experience and work management prowess. As a Professional Services Consultant, you will play a leading role in shaping our customer’s initial experience and paving the way for their long-term success.
As part of our Client Success organization, you will play a key role in sustaining our core values which make working at Wrike fun, challenging, and a place for career-defining work:
Fail Gloriously | No Egos | One Wrike | Embrace Change Fearlessly | Best Ideas Win
- Leading individual customer engagements, and participating in or leading larger global customer rollouts.
- Driving end-to-end customer onboarding, including the Discovery, Design, Configuration, Rollout, and Adoption Monitoring for these engagements.
- Supporting the sales team with more complex scoping requirements and presenting the value of Wrike and Wrike’s professional services offerings
- Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and key milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Managing successful completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics
- Advocating for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of new product features
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product team and other internal stakeholders to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Ensuring smooth hand-offs before and after professional services engagements by working closely with internal cross-functional teams
- Mentoring junior members of the Wrike team.
- Bachelor's degree, plus 7+ years in project management, consulting and customer facing roles.
- Currently live or willing to relocate to Portland, OR
- In depth knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand customer’s complex processes and needs, and assist them in defining clear goals, to ensure a successful implementation of Wrike
- Broad expertise in several industries and the customer needs associated with those industries
- Willingness to dive into technical discussions as needed and a desire to learn new technologies including Wrike and the solutions with which it integrates
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Effective communication across all levels of an organization, particularly executive stakeholders
- Ability to manage difficult audiences and complex client relationships
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership of work
- Superior personal organization and time management skills
- Customer-centric, energetic person with extensive consulting skill set
- Strong interpersonal skills: positive, engaging, friendly, empathetic, tactful and level-headed under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of time to client sites across North America and Canada
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious — a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Nice to Have
- Formal certifications in project management methodologies (PMP, Agile, etc.)
- Relevant Master’s degree (MBA or similar) a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Extensive understanding of and ability to apply change management principles
- Thorough expertise in one industry or in critical customer segments such as Marketing/Creative, IT, Professional Services, PMO
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.