Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
An organized performer and leader of the Motion design team. Together with the team sets goals and owns their execution, improves collaboration with cross-functional leads and takes an active part in recruiting and hiring. Delivered successful work at the different levels of scale, professional and having launched large products or services, from concept through development.
What will you do
- Work as a part of our in-house creative team to design and animate assets that promote our company and product.
- Manage an international team of 4-5 motion designers.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to develop better product representation on the market.
- Work on product promos, explainers, tutorials, shooting videos, and communications assets.
- Focus on strategy: requirements, briefs, quality assessment, team planning, campaign concepts, processes & team success assessment.
- Manage your own time efficiently and help other designers plan their projects and tasks.
- Coordinate and establish a design review process, regularly provide feedback on best practices as well as the personal mentorship.
- Help guide and improve the design process and set a high bar for quality.
- Maintain an understanding of digital trends and practices with the goal of establishing a strong design culture.
What we are looking for
- 3-6 years of experience as a motion designer or similar.
- 2+ years as manager of design teams.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Knowledge and use time management best practices.
- Ability to work with marketing teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create flexible, multi-step plans that lead to operational excellence.
- Strategical thinking about your team and your own time and effort.
- Advanced oral and written English.
If you want to apply for this position, add a portfolio link to your CV or cover letter.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.