Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
What will you do
- Own the strategy, roadmap and product initiatives for the Core product unit.
- Lead and grow a team of Product Managers
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering achieve our goals.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements.
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements.
- This role assumes close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to devise a product strategy, mission, and vision for the assigned Product Unit
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
- 12 months experience leading a direct team
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen interest in user experience
- Ability to be data-driven in product planning and execution
- Understanding of multivariate testing and hypothesis-driven development
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance
Additional skills that will help you standout
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software.
- Technical background and being up-to-date on the latest technology
- Familiarity with probability theory and theory of experiments
What you can expect from us
- A' class office building
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget