About the Role
- As a PMM Release Manager, you’ll work across teams and groups to make features and releases visible as they move through the development pipeline. You’ll consult with Product Managers, Beta Leads, Customer Success, Marketing and other stakeholders to create release plans. You’ll coordinate activities with multiple teams to ensure a seamless launch to the market, to our employees and to our users.
- Understand the feature development and release process from planning through post-launch.
- Ensure visibility into feature and release status through real-time dashboards that track the development work, issues, feedback, and performance in the field.
- Coordinate and communicate across the organization to make sure feature and release launches are smooth and uneventful.
- Teaming with Product Management and other Product Marketing peers to refine key messages and product value proposition
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, monitor and help execute go-to-market activities across channels and audiences
- Defining and executing a go-to-market (GTM) plan for each product including field sales tools, outbound marketing tools, demos and marketing launch
- Track the effectiveness of various sales and marketing tools to align new GTM planning with learnings from recent GTM – tracking should include measurable metrics as well as “soft” feedback from working with field teams
- 7+ years of experience in Saas Product Marketing with examples of products that have gone through definition, development and production release
- Strong project management skills working with a team of Product Managers and Product Marketers to track status and delivery of critical assets and tools across multiple feature and product launches
- Ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills for modeling market impact with experience using metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help drive decisions
- Ability to prioritize activity to achieve overall goals in fast-paced environment
- More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Wrike—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- You want to be part of a team.
- You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
- You enjoy a challenge.
- Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
- You love to listen.
- You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.