Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
As a key contributor to our Pre-Sales team, you’ll serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you’ll help acquire new customers, expand relationships and drive revenue growth to key accounts. Your breadth and depth of knowledge in work management and collaboration will expand significantly, and you’ll help shape the product roadmap. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Work Management platform.
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and professional services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM solutions etc.
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences
- Work with both internal and external partners translating the customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream
- Keep current on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues.
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- 7+ years in a technical client-facing role (at least a majority of that time in SaaS/enterprise software), with ideally at least 4 of those years in a presales role (Sales Engineer or equivalent title)
- Strong background in solution and value selling
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of web services, APIs, and enterprise application integration best practices
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value
- Strong customer facing skills; ability to influence users, technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly and simply translating complex technology concepts
- Applied business analytics and data visualization skills are a plus
- Up to 30% travel
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.