Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and are looking for the same qualities in you.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
We looking forward to expand office IT team with a Technical lead role, our team and goals are strongly focused on cloud managed solutions (PAAS, SAAS, IDP, MDMs and etc.). This is an exciting opportunity for a person to be able to reach goals and finish projects which will influence day-to-day life of 900+ employees of the company, and work/explore/implement top of the line cloud solutions on the market.
Responsibilities and functions:
- Identify and successfully eliminate technical roadblocks for defined projects.
- Identify and measure technological risks before they become roadblocks for projects.
- Identify the lasting impact of technology choices.
- Provide technical workarounds and options during project stalls.
- Keep engineers in the loop on the global projects they're working on.
- Successfully measure and eliminate technical debt.
- Gain, coach, and share expertise with the team.
- Make sure that all defined technology stacks are used consistently.
- Build roadmaps and technical designs for projects.
- Good written and vocal English.
- Good communication skills. You'll need to communicate without a translator with non-technical employees.
- Good time management skills.
- Out-of-the box thinking.
- 5+ years experience in system administration operational support teams and at least 1 year in a senior role or higher.
- Understanding principles on which modern distributed IT enterprise infrastructure is built (Employees not tied to local office infrastructure).
- Strong experience with leading network vendors and technologies.
- Knowledge of SaaS market leaders
- Experience with IDP's Okta, Onelogin; MDM`s Jamf\Intune, PaaS AWS,GCP and SaaSes, Managed AD (Google AD, Azure, vLdap), Python scripting skills, Cisco ISE, CCNP or similar cert with advanced networking knowledge, Strong experience with Linux.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Meal vouchers 160 CZK/day
- Snacks and refreshments at workplace
- Exceptional cafeteria package
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Public transportation card contribution