Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionising the way people work and collaborate. Our product incorporates top-notch engineering, design and usability. Our professional services team focuses on the onboarding and success of a rapidly growing international customer base of over 18,000 customers. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with passionate teams located worldwide.
At Wrike we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. It’s something everyone wants to accomplish, but success often hinges on a clear game plan and a strong start. It’s our job to assess their current pains, understand their organisational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and use Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager for our EMEA team based in Dublin. In this role, you will play a leading role in the delivery of services to our key accounts in the region as well as actively contribute to the Wrike Customer Success strategy.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these things:
- Build strong customer relationships and act as the Wrike advocate to our strategic customers throughout their Wrike journey
- Create, execute and manage comprehensive engagement and communication strategies that proactively ensure customer ROI and NET MRR growth
- Identify other teams within customer organisations who could gain value from Wrike, and support the strategic account executive in further showcasing the value of Wrike
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success.
- Serve as the Wrike subject matter expert (SME) in providing guidance and addressing challenges on work management to customers
- Work as a respected Coach and Mentor within the Wrike services organisation, leveraging your significant enterprise customer management and services skills.
- Together with your Strategic Account Executive counterpart, develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Work with a deployment consultant to understand customer use cases and work processes ensuring they get maximum value from using Wrike to maximise.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess progress against goals, opportunities for improvement, and impact of Wrike on team productivity
- Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ Wrike workspace to make sure they are using functionality optimally
- Advocating for customers in meetings with Product Managers; helping our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in voice of the customer
- Monitor your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify areas of opportunity as well as managing churn avoidance
- Leverage our Customer Success Management platform to maintain detailed customer centric actions and communication plans
- Full fluency in German or French is a plus.
- You have at least 10 years total work experience and at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing-role supporting Enterprise-level clients, ideally in an account management or customer success/services role.
- A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
- You have experience working with marketing teams, IT teams, PMO teams
- You have proven experience as a mentor and coach.
- You are able to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of clients, including senior level executives.
- You are knowledgeable, experienced in project management, business process redesign, and change management
- You have great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, you show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, and possess a high degree of patience
- You are willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- You possess qualities that make a good Wriker: you are a critical thinker and a problem solver, passionate about learning and improving every day, open to feedback, creative and innovative
- You are a strong team player and a self starter, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- You are able to travel up to 25% of the time for face to face client meetings
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.