Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We're currently looking for a an exceptional candidate to join its Data Engineering team in St Petersburg in a team lead role. You will be part of a global team that provides the data and tools the analytics department need to help them make the best decisions as they develop our product, and make our customers happy. You will be responsible for mentoring and training data engineers and partnering with analytics and engineering teams to drive our data infrastructure quality.
As Data Engineering Team Lead, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our engineering team makes the best decisions as they develop our infrastructure. You'll ensure their output meets business needs and that they excel at understanding how big picture goals inform technical details—and vice versa.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of data engineers (10+). You will coach and empower them to deliver outstanding results.
- Setting and communicating team goals and your vision for the future.
- Planning, delegating, and executing on long- and short-term goals.
- Monitoring and facilitating day-to-day operations.
- Making sure our tools, infrastructure, and processes constantly improve to support long term business growth.
- Partnering with the product, business and marketing analytics teams. Prioritizing requests based on business value and engineering stage to ensure that our infrastructure functions smoothly and reliably and matches all stakeholders' needs.
- Communicating key results to senior management in verbal, visual, and written format.
- 5–7 years of working experience with data engineering or backend dev related field, including managing teams.
- The ability to lead our highly qualified team of motivated professionals, while also being a great team member.
- Effective management and communication skills.
- English at an intermediate level.
- Strong erudition in engineering.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget