Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As we continue to expand in Europe, we are looking for a Customer Support Agent. You will work with our Operations team to build and operate our outstanding on-demand services. You can expect a comprehensive introduction to operations, technology management, and on-demand mobility. You will be part of an emerging team and experience the dynamics of the mobility industry first-hand.
This job can be done remotely, as long as you are based in one of the following countries: Germany, Netherlands, UK, or Belgium.
What You’ll Do:
- You will ensure the smooth daily operation of our services by providing telephone and email support
- You will work shifts that fit into your life and of course receive appropriate shift bonuses for night time work, sundays or public holidays
- You make sure that our drivers and passengers feel supported in all matters and always help them in their questions or concerns
- You will care for customer satisfaction and making sure that issues are resolved
- You will have plenty of opportunity to grow with your tasks and responsibilities if you so choose, and increase your compensation accordingly
Who You Are:
- You have good knowledge of the English language and speak Flemish (please note that Netherlands Dutch is not sufficient)
- You are a good communicator and able to always find the right tone in different contexts
- You enjoy providing advice and support over the phone
- You remain calm even in stressful situations and are able to develop creative solutions in real time
- Even if you don’t have experience as a call center employee, you’re here to learn and want to deliver a great service
- You’re passionate about our mission to enable accessibility to mobility and reduce the world's carbon footprint
- You are technology-savvy and enjoy working with modern IT tools.
What We Offer
- 100% work from home, as long as you’re based in one of these countries: Germany, Netherlands, UK, Belgium
- State of the art hardware for you to perform your work worry free
- The possibility of working for a company who has a strong mission of improving the quality of life for those who need it most
- €14 / h base pay for a 40 h work week, which can be more depending on the shifts and hours you work
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.