Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As Product Manager, Platforms you will play a critical role in leading the development and execution of Via's platform strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs, prioritize features, and deliver an exceptional product experience. You will be responsible for setting the product vision and roadmap, defining requirements, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products that meet customer needs and business objectives.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate and talented team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to build cutting-edge products that shape the future of public mobility. If you are a strategic thinker, a strong communicator, and are passionate about delivering exceptional products that make a difference in people's lives, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do?
- Be the first Product Manager in the Platforms team at Via and own cross-product, platform-level priorities for the company
- You will be extremely technical and partner closely with developers on key products, features and infrastructure that improves all our products
- You will lead the team to develop key tools for internal engineering stakeholders such as developers, quality engineers and product managers
- You will define and be responsible for scale, performance and reliability of the Via product suite - you will be the single owner for performance upgrades and keeping good on our promise to customers with Enterprise-grade SLAs
- You will understand data and metrics deeply and create clear benchmarks that make Via best-in-class
- You will rally other Product Managers around cross-cutting products as well as meet with customers and business stakeholders to understand what platform-oriented features to prioritize.
Who you are?
- Led products in the B2B Enterprise SaaS space
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as software product manager
- Minimum of 2+ years doing software development
- UX driven
- Strong software fundamentals (performance, patterns, structure)
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Driving strategic product initiatives
- Skilled communication to all levels and functions within an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Passion for a superb user experience
- Data enthusiastic
- Ability to combine hands-on and managerial tasks
- Ability to assess and enhance product effectiveness.
- Create Clarity - ability to organize complex information and to communicate that information across the organization
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.