As a Support Operations Associate, you own workforce management forecasting and cost reporting for our Global Support Operations team, helping to drive business outcomes around cost and quality. This is a critical role that manages staffing delivery to meet critical service level agreement and spend targets, and interfaces with a number of stakeholders across Via to make strategic workforce recommendations. You will help optimize the performance and productivity of our vendors and the 350+ customer support agents that make our services exceptional.
What You'll Do:
- Own and execute on the monthly workforce management forecasting process in order to meet critical SLA targets, collaborating with stakeholders from Expansion, TaaS Ops, and other teams across Via
- Own and execute on the weekly cost allocation process, acting as a point of contact for Via GMs on their support spend and delivering detailed analyses around support cost models and trends over time
- Act as a main point of contact to Support Operations external vendors on workforce management and staffing
- Help shape new support models and queues, providing input from a staffing and cost perspective
- Deliver on strategic projects to improve vendor and agent performance, including agent-level reporting on staffing delivery, occupancy, and productivity metrics
- Innovate on new forecasting models and methodologies, working closely with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams
Who You Are:
- Excited about financial analysis; experience building and navigating financial models
- Empathy and ability to ‘put themselves in our agents’ shoes’
- Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and self-start on projects with limited oversight
What Catches Our Eye:
- Statistics background
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?