As a Director of Expansion, you manage the team that plans and oversees the launch of new Via markets throughout the world. You'll lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, universities, and other transportation providers on a global scale.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of exceptional launch managers to drive outstanding results for our partners by overseeing all logistical and technical aspects of launching Via’s revolutionary mobility solution in new markets.
- Oversee the pipeline of new deals, working closely with Via’s partnerships team to develop strategic client relationships that translate into business agreements
- Manage the team by fostering a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic culture
- Be a senior team member and work with different leaders across Via to foster collaboration and drive internal improvement initiatives with Via’s Partnerships, Operations, Product Development and Engineering teams.
- Set ambitious goals, and work tirelessly to achieve them.
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy and drive initiatives to allow for rapid growth and scale
Who You Are:
- Independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- No-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- Detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented, keep the big picture firmly in mind and always look for areas to improve processes
- An exceptional leader: you’ve managed teams where people love working with you and for you
- Savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- 8+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience at a start-up
Compensation and Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $180,000 - $220,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?