Via is actively focused on building out top-notch transportation solutions in Germany. Some of our mobility services include BerlKönig, a first-of-its-kind integrated transit operations showcase in Berlin, and sprinti, our innovative suburban service in Hannover. We are now looking for an Operations Specialist to help us bring our partnership with BASF, Standort Shuttle to the next level in terms of efficiency, scalability and sustainability.
As an Operations Specialist, you will take care of our daily operations near Mannheim, in Ludwigshafen, ensuring employees, contractors, and visitors can smoothly navigate around the largest integrated chemical complex in the world. You will drive continuous improvement, with significant opportunity to shape the future of how our business will grow in the region.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role in launching our field operations, collaborating with our experienced senior team to make decisions on how to setup the service
- Be the main contact for our partner in day-to-day operations and guarantee the highest customer satisfaction
- Standardize and improve operational processes and systems
- Recruit, train, and oversee a team of excellent drivers for our service
- Coordinate vehicle-related processes like vehicle ramp-up, maintenance, and cleaning, and steer subcontractors accordingly
- Work closely with our central operations team to ensure adequate live-support for the service as well as high-quality customer experience
Who You Are:
- 1 to 4 years of work experience (including internships) - bonus points if you worked in mobility, automotive or logistics
- Passionate and excited about having concrete and measurable impact, a true team player
- You don't shy away from obstacles, but rather see them as opportunities and remain calm under stress
- Tech enthusiast who likes to work data-driven
- You are empathetic and find the right tone in different contexts, no matter if you are speaking to the management level at our partners, drivers or tech team members
- Fluent German speaker (C1 and above) with advanced English skills
- You have a valid driver's license
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.