We are looking for an Algo Product Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of our Algo-Routing product team, responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights, helping drive optimization of the product and user experience. As an Algo Product Analyst you’ll be working closely with data scientists, algorithm developers, product managers and more.
All of our Product Analysts are all highly autonomous, highly valued members of the product team - leaders in their field, and product experts. They are curious and independent team members, passionate about tackling complex problems in a world of rich data and real-life user needs.
What You'll Do
- Become the focal point for all data-related matters in your team / field
- Analyze product algorithmic behavior and product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health and data-driven decisions
- Work independently and with team-members to discover product insights, collaborate with product-managers to drive data-driven product priorities
- Take full data ownership for existing and new features: define data points, extract data from multiple sources, conduct ad-hoc / periodic analytics, make complaining arguments
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports / dashboards for various roles
- Initiate, own and manage multiple data projects simultaneously
- Work closely with PMs, algorithm developers, business data scientists and more
Who You Are :
- 3+ years experience as a product analyst, in a data-driven environment
- Strong orientation to the world of algorithms / mathematics / statistics / ML
- 3+ years hands-on experience writing complex SQL queries, working with deep and wide data-lakes
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Tableau / Looker / Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Capable of owning the process of developing KPIs (end to end) to support product decisions
- Exceptional ability to understand complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Strong communication and story-telling skills (fluency in English is needed)
- Fast learner and proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time
- B.Sc. in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
- Experience working on AI/ML driven products
- Experience working on user-facing mobile/web products
- Technical experience in BI development (DB management, ETLs, etc)
- Experience with Python / R / other scripting languages
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?