Via’s Operations Product team builds and maintains the tools that make Via’s operations tick, focusing on both building out new products and features and consulting internally to help make sure Via’s tech stack is optimized for scale as the company continues to grow.From managing complex EV fleet solutions to scaling mass communications platforms to spinning up employee management systems at a moment’s notice, the Operations Product team is on the front lines of Via’s ongoing expansion.
As an Operations Product Associate, you’ll build and manage products and come up with unique solutions to strengthen and streamline operations across Via’s Global Operations teams. You will gain broad exposure to all facets of our operations and will regularly collaborate with product experts, engineers, and data scientists to achieve core strategic goals. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build out new product solutions to Via’s business problems
- Administer and maintain tools in Via’s tech stack
- Collaborate in managing a product pipeline
- Consult internally with Via’s operations teams to uncover areas to increase our tools’ efficiency and protect against risk
- Engage with teams launching Via services in new markets to meet new and unexpected demands
- Work with external partners to achieve Via’s growth and operational objectives
- Build and tap into Via’s in-house operational knowledge base to help operators get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how and expertise
Who You Are:
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility and can quickly learn and apply new skills
- “Ops” mindset; as excited to roll up your sleeves and implement a new solution as you are to plan and manage pipelines
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Tech-savvy, with at least basic familiarity with coding and product development, and excited to keep developing that skillset
- User-focused and empathetic, driven to deliver exceptional experiences for customers
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience building tools or processes and finding efficiencies in systems
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?