We are looking for an Algo-Optimisation Support Analyst to join our R&D center in Sofia.
In this position, you will be a part of a Partner Support team responsible for analysing algorithmic logic while understanding the business objectives of our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Process and resolve algorithmic issues while collaborating with Via's operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers and analysts
- Take an active part in configuring algorithmic logic the Via's services
- Tailoring a solution from both product and algorithmic points of view
Who You Are:
- BSc. in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or relevant experience - A MUST
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Passionate about details, highly logical, methodical and analytical
- A team player, excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments
- Super responsible, independent and taking ownership of issues from end to end
- Flourish under pressure and effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity and health insurance.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.