Global Operations works across Via’s business portfolio to drive continuous improvement and innovation in transit services around the world. As a Strategy & Operations Associate you will join one of our central teams (Driver, Vehicle, Marketplace, Support, SaaS Operations) and contribute to a diverse array of projects directly impacting Via’s operations. As a new joiner within our European team, you will be instrumental in supporting our exponential growth across the region, from the UK, France, Benelux to DACH.
You’ll own real business outcomes, generate data-driven insights, build analyses, develop and execute operational processes, and launch new products and features. You will gain broad exposure to all facets of our business and will regularly collaborate with financial analysts, product experts, engineers, and data scientists to achieve core strategic goals. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate on setting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals and developing strategies to achieve them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with executive leaders and stakeholders from across the organization including Product, Partner Success, Sales, Business Development, Expansion, Operations and Growth teams
- Conduct in-depth analyses to uncover trends and insights that inform decisions about strategic priorities and opportunities
- Design and execute data-driven experiments geared towards improving engagement with Via’s products and offerings
- Contribute to product development and launch, both internal and consumer-facing, to optimize performance and efficiency
- Work with external partners to achieve Via’s growth and operational objectives
- Build and tap into Via’s in-house operational knowledge base to help operators get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how and expertise
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Skilled at communicating professionally with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds
- Enjoy working with data and digging deep to take data-driven decisions (and have shown this previously)
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement
- User-focused and empathetic, driven to deliver exceptional experiences for customers
- Bachelor’s degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluency in English
What Catches Our Eye:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Tableau, MySQL (or other DB language), Alteryx, and Excel
- Fluency in German or in French
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We've partnered with Europe's largest cities and most progressive transport leaders to launch next-generation public mobility systems in over 50 European cities — from advanced wheelchair accessible services in Berlin, to on-demand buses in London, to reimagined school transport services in rural France, and everything in between.
We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunities employer.