Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to manage all aspects of manual and automation test execution in support of web and mobile applications at Via. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our new engineering office in Israel
What You’ll Do
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (mobile, web, cloud, etc.)
- Develop automation infrastructure and automated testing scenarios for multiple components of Via’s system.
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to write test acceptance criteria based on product specifications.
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings;
- Reduce the number of bugs and regressions we ship to production across all platforms and clients
- Track and report the life cycle of identified bugs. Follow up with each case
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer in a product development company
- 1+ years of API testing experience
- Familiar with CI/CD processes, tools, and configuration
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process
- Ability to create a test plan, execute it and report on it
- You are able to learn quickly and to adapt to existing tools and technologies
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database(s)
- You are a humble and proactive team player
- Good communication skills and logical thinking
- Fluent in English
What Catches Our Eye
- You are dedicated to learning product functionality and use cases deeply
- You are willing to go beyond finding bugs to diagnosing why problems occur
- You understand business objectives and clearly communicate client needs to deliver the software product of expected quality
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?