The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Via's brand and the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Representative, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our partner's drivers have a smooth interaction and experience.
We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our partners' drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondences with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage sensitive rider needs through phone communications to manage end to end experience of users, ensuring an easy and friendly experience with our service
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver-partners, finding new and interesting ways to make customers smile.
- Proactively manage and monitor local daily operating plans based on real-time inputs from drivers, riders, and colleagues. Have a real finger on the pulse of everything of both
- Collaborate with field operations teams to lead our response to live operational complications, and ensure our riders receive consistently excellent service.
- Leverage your operating and troubleshooting expertise to support other business areas. This may include other live operations, phone, email and/or chat
- Provide the team insight on how to improve the customer experience based on conversations with riders and drivers.
Who You Are:
- Thrive in fast-paced environments: able to make sound decisions on the fly, oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively
- An empathetic and effective communicator: you excel at active listening and collaboration, particularly in handling the needs of a highly vulnerable and sensitive senior population
- Ownership mentality: take full responsibility for delivering great service to customers
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Proactive: able to think ahead and anticipate to prevent problems before they start
- Comfortable with ambiguity: make thoughtful choices between imperfect options
- Maintain a solution-oriented mindset: persistent, creative, and cool under pressure
- Observant and keen to improve: if something’s not working, you come up with a better way
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you, and you can quickly contribute to cross-functional teams
What Catches Our Eye:
- Previous phone support or general customer service experience
- Prior experience interacting with sensitive or vulnerable demographics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize situations and make decisions based on the information received
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.