Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Head Of Quality Assurance at Via, you’ll join our R&D center in Tel - Aviv.
As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will be a strategic leader responsible for overseeing and guiding the quality assurance efforts of our engineering organization. Working closely with engineering, product, operations, and executive leadership, you will ensure that the organization is delivering high-quality products that meet the needs of our customers and Via’s sophisticated transit technology platform.
What You'll Do:
- Revolutionize our QA strategy, approach and standards, ensuring all stages of the life cycle of the product are best in class
- Lead the QA guild, consisting of dozens of QA engineers, driving the implementation of best practices for quality assurance, including test planning, testing, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Define and implement what good looks like for QA, setting company wide metrics and reporting mechanisms
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the QA effort while creating, reviewing and approving policies, procedures, work instructions, protocols, and reports to assure compliance
- Oversee our end-to-end quality efforts, involving Via’s entire product suite: driver, rider and operator applications, for both mobile and desktop
- Manage our automation infrastructure team, providing the groundwork for our entire quality automation test suite.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience leading and owning product QA domain
- An expert in QA automation, both backend and frontend, using a variety of tools and frameworks
- Proven experience as Quality Manager in a multi-disciplinary organization
- Experience in managing functional and non-functional testing; performance, stability and upgradability testing
- Experience with both direct management and working through matrix-management
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.