We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join and to take a key role in our R&D Center. The position is to part of a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for Via’s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
What You'll Do
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via's service Command & Control tools.
- Work with talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4+ years of professional experience - Must.
- Experience with React/ Redux - Must.
- 3+ years of experience as a Web Application Developer.
- Python- Advantage.
- Back-End development experience.
- Take pride in your work & ability.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?