We are looking for a System Implementation and QA Team Lead To join our R&D center . You’ll be leading a team of System Implementers & QA Analysts, as part of a cross-functional department, whose role is to make sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product and keep our worldwide live services around the world successful and innovative.
What You’ll Do
- Mentor and lead a team of excellent implementers & QA analysts, located in Israel and abroad
- Introduce and implement best practices that will help us support our fast growth, work constantly on improving work processes and approving that the team’s work is being made in the most efficient way possible
- Analyse customers’ requirements and take active part in the solution scoping and delivering
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud, etc.)
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- Take active part in planning, review and executing test cases
- Knowing how to prioritise, trade off and reassign tasks to team-members in a dynamic work environment
- Understand the launch team’s role within the general Via-constellation and keep good communication & working relations with other team(lead)s
Who You Are
- A QA professional with at least 5 years of experience AND a minimum of 2 years experience as a team leader (Lead a team of minimum 3 members)
- Able to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Experienced in delivering features/products to partners
- Comfortable working in a high pace environment
- Abstract thinker – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm; Norms do not find bugs quickly
- Excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with other departments
- Quick learner with an ability to understand complex systems
- Excited by and passionate about technology
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record of helping team-members grow and develop within the company
- Being able to leverage and contain the team’s quality and alertness within a high-paced dynamic of delivery
- Knowledge in automated tests - an advantage!
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?