Global Operations works across Via’s business portfolio to drive continuous improvement and innovation in transit services around the world. As a Strategy & Operations Associate you will join one of our central teams (Driver, Vehicle, Marketplace, Support, SaaS Operations) and contribute to a diverse array of projects directly impacting Via’s operations. You’ll own real business outcomes, generate data-driven insights, build analyses, develop and execute operational processes, and launch new products and features. You will gain broad exposure to all facets of our business and will regularly collaborate with financial analysts, product experts, engineers, and data scientists to achieve core strategic goals. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate on setting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals and developing strategies to achieve them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with executive leaders and stakeholders from across the organization including Product, Partner Success, Sales, Business Development, Expansion, Operations and Growth teams
- Conduct in-depth analyses to uncover trends and insights that inform decisions about strategic priorities and opportunities
- Design and execute data-driven experiments geared towards improving engagement with Via’s products and offerings
- Contribute to product development and launch, both internal and consumer-facing, to optimize performance and efficiency
- Work with external partners to achieve Via’s growth and operational objectives
- Build and tap into Via’s in-house operational knowledge base to help operators get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how and expertise
Who You Are:
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility and can quickly learn and apply new skills
- “Ops” mindset; as excited to roll up your sleeves and implement a new solution as you are to crunch the numbers
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Experience with technical tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL) and excited to continue developing this skill set
- User-focused and empathetic, driven to deliver exceptional experiences for customers
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance. Via is an equal opportunity employer.