As a Global Product Principal, you will plan and oversee the launch and development of new Via products in markets throughout the world. You’ll work closely with Via’s business teams and technical teams to drive ongoing product strategy & decision-making and implement new technology and features across Via’s business lines.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, coordinate, and oversee the roll-out and development of Via’s revolutionary mobility products in new markets, collaborating with Via’s operations, partnerships, and technology development teams.
- Work closely with Via’s product managers in Tel Aviv to drive product development and act as a key thought partner to create best-in-class products that are highly usable and meet the needs of the market.
- Be a key decision-maker in prioritization decisions related to overall product direction as well as individual features and development needs.
- Collaborate with Via’s business development teams to drive our product strategy, and scope and design new projects and business lines based on your operational and product expertise.
- Gather product feedback, insight, and ideas from internal and external users of our tools, distilling requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features.
- Obsessively test, review, and iterate on Via’s products, both during development and after launch to ensure they meet user needs in the most effective and positive way possible.
- Execute on key development projects, working cross-functionally to build new processes and internal tools to help us scale our business and technology.
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A strong executor, you get the job done and know how to make trade offs while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
- User-focused and passionate about working through the details to create intuitive, best-in-class products.
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships and multiple internal stakeholders; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people with a wide range of perspectives.
- A generalist who enjoys evaluating and solving multiple types of problems on any given day, from evaluating Via’s strategy in the competitive market to diving into technical details of new solutions.
- Enjoy travel and am excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position (note: the Expansion team is not traveling during the COVID pandemic).
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree or above with a record of exceptional academic achievement.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Prior experience working in a product-focused role (product manager, product ops, etc.) and interfacing directly with technical counterparts.
- Proven progression and leadership in past roles.
- Able to work effectively between and positively influence multiple teams and stakeholders internally to get things done.
- A passion for good product: both the vision and instinct to chase new ideas, and the meticulousness required to get every detail exactly right.
- Enjoy operational challenges and defining a product or process that helps solve user pain points.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.