As Partner Success Associate or Associate Principal on Via’s platform partnerships team, you will help develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners who utilize Via’s transportation technology, across both public and private sectors. You will be responsible for providing insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth, and be a sounding board in their operations processes and decisions. You will help increase partners’ satisfaction, platform usage, and retention of our clients by monitoring the daily operations of our partners’ deployments and helping support continuous improvement and growth of their service, thereby enabling Via to retain valued clients and drive long-term revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect partner’s feedback, analyse data and provide insights on how to improve the efficiency and quality of their service, and meet their overall service goals
- Work with Via’s leadership to develop and maintain client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers
- Leveraging demand, usage, and other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements.
- Preparing presentations and analyses for partners to discuss and review service performance and derive optimization measures
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Via competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
Who You Are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role (e.g., customer success, account management, or consulting)
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Organised and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing client relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- You enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position (note: the Partner Success team’s travel is currently limited during the COVID pandemic)
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluency in German is a must
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience in a startup, strategy consulting, or software/SaaS environment
- Prior exposure (either direct or indirect) to the mobility industry
- Fluency in one or more additional European language(s)
- Advanced degree
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.