Via provides our partners with a best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for operating advanced public mobility services. The SaaS Operations team is a small and fast-growing team of experts solving the company’s most challenging and impactful operational problems. As a Principal on our team, you won’t be working from a playbook – you’ll be writing it. Responsible for the growth and operational success of Via's SaaS partners worldwide, including our most high profile deployments, the GM role requires a unique combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding and passionate entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing services at every stage of the deployment lifecycle, as we scale from hundreds to thousands of partners. You’ll need to be an operations expert, an exceptionally creative problem solver, and a strong relationships builder. You will collaborate with partners externally and leadership internally, and will directly influence Via’s strategic goals.
What You'll Do
- Own the operational and commercial results for some of our most high stakes deployments
- Lead initiatives that impact multiple teams internally and hundreds of partners around the globe
- Collaborate cross-functionally with executive leaders and stakeholders from across the organization including Product, Partner Success, Sales, Business Development, Expansion, Operations and Growth teams
- Tap into Via’s in-house operational knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how and expertise
- Lead and design strategy for growing our most high-profile SaaS accounts, and assemble cross-functional teams to reach our goals
- Collaborate with partners directly, speak to their service operations, offer insights and analysis, source feedback, and manage expectations effectively
- Develop and maintain executive reports, dashboards, and resources that track key metrics for our partners and enable us to scale our efforts and team’s reach
- Assess the immediate and long term impact of operational changes, partner strategy shifts, and service design updates
- Identify trends across markets, use cases, and partner types, flagging takeaways to senior leadership
- Contribute to product development, both internal and customer-facing
Who You Are
- Independent and hungry for ownership. You’ll thrive driving new initiatives and strategy, and won’t back down from pushing these forward independently.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone.
- Curious and creative. You’re likely mission-driven and will take on new perspectives to solve challenging problems.
- At least 4 years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- You've earned a Bachelor's Degree, and are intellectually curious and possess a strong drive toward continued learning
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) and a willingness to further develop this skill set.
What Catches Our Eye
- You've earned an advanced degree in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.