As an Operations Principal, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, service operations management, and product development. You will work directly with our senior Operations team to drive continuous improvement and growth of our global services.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our workforce management planning and execution processes, a critical pillar for ensuring smooth operations and excellent support for all of our users, globally
- Help manage our BPO vendors to ensure our partnerships are strong and delivering high quality agent support
- Work across teams, especially Finance and Business Line owners, to define and deliver on target service levels, and uncover opportunities for efficiency
- Think strategically to define and scope key initiatives, and lead their pragmatic execution to quickly deliver value
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- No job too big or too small. You’ll be an expert on products that make our support great, understanding the agent experience and at times troubleshooting directly with end-users.
Who You Are:
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- Not afraid to get on the front lines, from shadowing support agents to answering tickets to booking rides for paratransit riders
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help grow Via NYC
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration or Technology
- You nerd out on finance and operations, and can see yourself getting excited about uncovering opportunities for efficiency
What Catches Our Eye:
- Hold a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or a degree in Operations Science
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.