As Support Operations Agent, you will manage key aspects of our day-to-day paratransit operations. You - along with your teammates - will be the go-to person for live troubleshooting decisions, and will collaborate with operations, support, and marketplace optimization teams to help plan and improve our service. You will also help with pay questions that come in from our Driver Partners through email to ensure compensation matches the work that was delivered.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage daily operating plans based on real-time inputs from drivers, riders, and colleagues.
- Collaborate with field operations teams to lead our response to live operational complications, and ensure our riders receive consistently excellent service.
- Act as the final decision-maker for escalated live support issues.
- Leverage your operating and troubleshooting expertise to support other business areas. This may include other live operations, phone, email and/or chat
- Research and compile pay reports to answer Driver Partner questions as they arise
Who You Are:
- Thrive in fast-paced environments: able to make sound decisions on the fly, oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively
- Ownership mentality: take full responsibility for delivering great service to customers
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Proactive: able to think ahead and anticipate to prevent problems before they start
- An empathetic and effective communicator: you excel at active listening and collaboration
- Comfortable with ambiguity: make thoughtful choices between imperfect options
- Maintain a solution-oriented mindset: persistent, creative, and cool under pressure
- Observant and keen to improve: if something’s not working, you come up with a better way
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you, and you can quickly contribute to cross-functional teams
What Catches Our Eye:
- Previous dispatch experience
- Previous phone support experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize situations and make decisions based on the information received
- Ability to analyze data and reports and make educated decisions based on data
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.